Amadeus Discover for Hotels:
To recommend activities, you have probably used a paper map of your city at the reception. The same circles are redrawn over and over again
to indicate the most popular sights… Amadeus Discover for Hotels is a digital solution that replaces this paper medium, bringing together a map and many
activities previously found through flyers at the reception.
With this tool you can easily share your recommendations on local experiences and attractions with your clients.
From the creation to the first use:
1. It’s easy: Click here
2. Your registration will take you less than 5 min to complete
3. Welcome to Amadeus Discover for Hotels! 🙂
1. Explore the whole area button allows you to go back to discovery
mode showing all providers on the map
2. Filters allow you better manage the display of the map according
to the categories of activities that interest you
As we offer a wide choice of providers, some filters are not selected by default. We therefore encourage you to have a look at these categories.
This morning, a couple of guests asked you to recommend activities to do during their stay.
They don’t know the area and would like to see the best things to do.
With Amadeus Discover for Hotels, you can browse all the providers around your hotels.
How to create your first suggestion of activities?
1.To find the best things to do in the area, you can:
– search a specific provider (for example, perfume workshop, museums,
– filter the results by the categories most relevant to you to meet your
2. Select and de-select providers of your choice.
3. Enter a name for your list of activity providers
4. Click on Save
How to share your suggestion of activities?
1. Choose the suggestion you wish to share
2. On the right hand ride of the screen a share button will appear. Click on it
3. Enter elements in the form and share your suggestion by email, sms and /or QR code
Congratulations! You’ve just created and shared your first suggestion!
1. Click on the filter icon on top left corner of the map
2. You will be presented by different types of activities like – Tours, sights & landmarks, outdoor activities etc
3. You can pick and choose the kind of activities you want to see on the map
4. After choosing, click on “display results”
From regular to advanced use:
1. Click on the suggestion you want to edit
2. Click on the icon then on Edit option
3. You can edit the name of the suggestion and add or remove providers as you want
4. Then Save only or Save and share if needed
Can’t find an activity provider on our map?
No worries, you can add him to a new suggestion or to an existing one.
In this part, we will show you how to add a provider to a new suggestion.
1. First, find your provider in the search bar
If he is not on our catalog, you will have the possibility of adding
1 this activity provider thanks to the button Add provider
2. Enter the name of the service provider and select the result corresponding in the Google Places search engine
3. Click on Add to new suggestion button
If necessary, you can add several providers
by repeating step 2.
4. Your provider now appears in your suggestion being created
You can delete this activity provider using the button
You can also add providers not listed on the card to an existing suggestion by clicking on Edit button in its options and following the same steps outlined in this section.
1. Select the suggestion you wish to rename
2. Click on the three dots and choose the edit option
3. Click on the area where the name of the activity appears
4. Type the new name you want
5. Click on save
1. Select the suggestion you wish to delete
2. Click on the three dots and choose the delete option
2. Click on “Password lost”
3. A new page will appear asking for your email address. Enter it
4. Now you will receive a link on the email address you entered
5. Click on the “Change my password” button
6. You will be redirected to a new window, here you can enter your new password
7. Click on “Change your password”
1. Choose the suggestion that you want to integrate
2. Click on the three vertical dots in from of the suggestion
3. Choose the “See advanced options”
4. You will see “Website integration” written on the top, click on it
5. After clicking, you would be able to see some lines of code
6. Click on “Copy code”
7. Send this code to your Webmaster so that they can integrate Amadeus Sherpa on your website
1. Your guests will receive an email (or it can be an SMS/QR code) with a link to all the suggestions you have shared
2. Once they click on “Check your activities” button they will be taken to a webpage that will include the suggestions
3. On this page they can choose the activity they want to book
4. After clicking on the preferable activity, they can see all the details about it for eg, timing, location, availability etc
5. Your guests will then enter their personal details and payments details
6. After entering all the relevant information they can click on ”Book now”
1. You can share your saved suggestion at any moment!
Just click on the suggestion and Share button on top right.
2. Click on the icon You can:
– Add a suggestion to favorite
– Or delete a suggestion.